Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 86 from Mexico

Hola! Hope you had a great week. This is going to be a short letter. Not much to say. It's been a pretty quiet, uneventful week. I spent quite a bit of time this week making birthday videos for my kids and grandkids with birthday's coming up with pictures I have of them put to music. I started this back in October. With a lot of birthdays coming up in the next few months. I'm going to be pretty busy getting them ready, especially with the ones in July.

On Saturday, Sis. Machuca gave me a bunch of pictures to scan for her. Some of them are of her when she was a child and of her family. That should also keep me pretty busy.

I forgot to mention that Sis. Granados has been back for the last couple of weeks and doing very well. The surgery was a big success. We are all so glad that it worked out well.

Well, I can't think of much to say this week. I'm sure that will be a big surprise especially considering out long most of my letters have been. So, you will probably enjoy reading a short one. Maybe next week there will be more to say.

No comments: