5 June 2011
Our time here is quickly passing. We are down to seven weeks before we leave Monterrey. It's with mixed feelings that anticipate our leaving. We have made some very special friends that it's going to be very hard to leave behind. Hopefully, we can keep in touch with them. But, I am so excited to be returning home to meet three new granddaughters and see all our family and how much the grandkids have grown in the two years we've been gone.
There's not much to report for this week. Things have been pretty normal and routine.
Sometimes we have visitors in the temple that come in without recommends. I've seen a couple of salamanders that are about 1 inch long speed across the floor. Last week there was a snake, which was about a foot long and about as big around as a pencil, in the men's locker room. Lynn said the men were standing around trying to figure out how to catch it and take it outside. It seemed a bit intimitated. Bro. Aguirre finally got a dust pan with a long handle and a broom and was able to catch it and take it out to the back lot of the temple. I'm sure glad it wasn't in the men's dressing room and not in the women's. I'm not very good about being any where near snakes.
Well, I guess this week's letter will be short. I guess it makes up for the long one a couple of weeks ago. Hope you have a great week. May God's blessings continue to be with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment