Sunday, January 20, 2013
OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS
Lynn and I were set apart today as missionaries by our stake president, Pres. Kendall. He gave each of us very inspiring blessings and we felt a very sweet and peaceful spirit.
Tomorrow we enter the MTC in Provo, Utah to begin training for our mission to Ecuador. I [JaAnna] spent the last two weeks at the MTC learning Spanish through the Language Immersion program and thoroughly enjoying the experience. I was in class with three very enjoyable people: Bro. & Sis. Livingston, who are from Oregon and will be going to Barcelona Spain; and Sis. Ashton, who is from Idaho and will be going to Buenos Aires Argentina with her husband. Both the Livingstons and the Ashtons have been here several extra weeks waiting for visas. The Livingston's finally came on Thursday and they will be leaving for Spain on Wednesday but as of Friday the Ashton's are still waiting. We had some great teachers, who helped us get a great start on learning Spanish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment